Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My team leader is in India....

My team leader, Jeff, is currently in India for the first time. He is over there on business but is also getting a chance to do some sight seeing, and sampling of the local cuisine. One member of our team back here at the office felt Jeff didn’t have enough to do while on his trip and asked him to blog about his experience. Jeff very graciously agreed to do so, and it has turned out to be a very interesting and entertaining read. One thing I have learned from my readings is that they are very fond of their car horns over there. I think I would be a nervous wreck, not to mention car sick while being driven around over there. So if anyone is wondering what it would be like for someone on their first trip to India feel free to take a read here:
http://ljp-psugv.blogspot.com/