Friday, January 18, 2008

The family is here

So my cousin Brad is getting married and that means my extended family is in town for a quick weekend visit. They got in tonight and I went to meet them for dinner. (Actually I didn't eat dinner but hung out with them while they did) I am so excited to have them here even if it is just for a couple of days.


This is the adorable couple that are shown in the wedding pictures on my photo blog here.


Here is my adorable aunt and the equally adorable nugget head.

My cousin had a really cute coat and I found out she bought it at forever 21 but I then found out they now refer to the store as forever 57 ever since my aunt bought a little black coat from there. Yep thats my silly family for you. Can't wait to see what the rest of the weekend has in store