Monday, January 14, 2008

Another Semester has begun

Well Today marks the start of the spring semester for me. This week will be all online classes and next week we meet in class for the first time. So far I have only seen the syllabus for one class and there is a lot of reading in store for me for that class, not sure what the other class will bring. Just hope I can keep up with everything. You never know what to fully expect till you meet in class for the first time, and you meet the teachers for the first time.

Seems we dodged the snow bullet here again. Last night they were calling for snow but we only got more rain. My dad however is going to get another foot of snow to add to what they have already had this year. At least they had some warmer weather last week which let at least some of the snow melt. All the snow they have been getting is one reason I do not ever see myself living in Maine year round.

My Cousins Ryan, Jamie and her husband Jeff, along with my Aunt Lois are coming into town this weekend for my cousin Brad's wedding. I am excited to see the family. It is always fun when we are all together. I am sure I will have something to blog about after the weekend. Speaking of weddings I just found out my cousin Joel is getting married in April, in Maui. Guess I will have to miss that one.