Sunday, January 20, 2008

Brad got married



My cousin Brad got Married Saturday and it was great to see him so Healthy, and Happy after the rough year he had. Both he and his Bride, Julia looked amazing.






The church was full of loved ones there to see the couple tie the knot. We did wonder though if the teacher from Charlie brown was officiating the ceremony. It had nothing to do with the priest performing the ceremony. It was the sound system, we really could not hear what was being said it came across as Wawa-wa wawa wa Wa wa-wa

The reception was held at Normandy farms and the facility was beautiful. The cocktail hour was very nice and the appetizers were great. There were a lot of people in that little room.

As we headed into dinner we realized we were not all sitting at the same table. Jamie, Jeff, Ryan and I were at the “kids” table and my mom and Aunt were sitting with the parents of the groom. Yea even at our age we still have to sit at the kids table, some things never change. But aren’t we cute.




The band was great, the food was tasty, and the photographer was really on top of things. The whole event was really nice. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves, especially the woman that was dancng really close to my uncle on the dance floor. We even got my mom up and dancing.

Both my cousin Ryan and cousin -in-law, Jeff think they are comedians but lets face it I am the funniest in the group.

This is the reason we all got stuck at the kids table for dinner.



Here is Jeff enjoying his 4th Shirley Temple of the night.





Here are a few more pictures from the big day.











(Jamie and Ryan my little blog stalkers you better leave a comment on my blog.)