Sunday, February 24, 2008

Thankfully the Writer's strike has ended

I have to admit I was starting to get a little tired of finding my own entertainment. I mean that is what is so gret about TV you just turn it on and you don't have to think too much about it. Well unless you are watching Lost, that show requires payign attention but it is worth it.

My schedule has been on the insane side with school, and work, and trying to keep up with things at home. So entertainent has not been on the top of the list. However, today at church you could not help but notice the fascination kids have with stickers. I sat with the Skinners again today, and this time Cole was nicer, no pointing and saying "EWWWWWW". He even gave me 2 chewed up teddy grahms to hold. Also on our row was Em, Renn and Sir O. Some of Coles best buds. He and Sir O have a love hate relationship. They love each other but they also love to fight, not share, and push each other. Yep typical toddler stuff. These two together are simply precious. Both are amazingly adorable little boys with incredible blue eyes. Sickening really. Well back to the stickers. Em brought a bunch of little stickers for entertainign Sir O and of course Cole had to get in onthe action. They both had stickers all over them. Sir O even had one in his hair and Cole had one we put on his ear. Eventually Cole decided to pull all of his stickers off him and put them on the arm of my shirt. Sir O remved his and put them onthe chair next to me.

Now these were not the only kids that had stickers today. A few rows up I saw the adorable miss Abrie playing with some stickers. She was sticking them on the back of her mother's shirt. I don't know who was more entertained, Abrie, or those of us sitting behind them. Abrie was more than happy to share her stickers and she and Macie both went to visit with their friends the Orr's. Man am I going to miss all these guys when they move. Not only will my entertainment spectrum shrink drastically but there will be some great people I will not get to see.