Monday, March 10, 2008

Life is boring, nothing to report

So I have not been doing to well with blogging for the last few weeks. Between work and school I had little time to do much else so really what is there to blog about. Add to that the exciting life I do not lead, no social life at all, and it makes for a very dull blog. I was excited to have no homework this weekend but sadly did nothing noteworthy. Lets see Saturday it rained, and by rain I mean torrential downpours most of the day, we had a small stream form in our side yard, the power went out for quite some time, and I discovered a wet spot on the ceiling in one of the bathrooms so it looks like we have a roof leak. Hmm guess I should be looking for someone to come check out that leak and get it fixed. Yea no idea where to start on that one so I am not in a hurry to get working on that. Oh and I did manage to accumulate a large carload of stuff that needs to be dropped off at the goodwill next time I have a chance to run over that way. Love to declutter, but it is easier said than actually done.

On the bright side I have finished 2 more classes and have 10 more to go before I graduate. Time flies when you are burning the candle at both ends. 2 of those start back up this week. No break between classes here. Actually my only break between classes will happen at the end of December and by then I will only have my last 2 classes to complete. Maybe then I will have a bit more time to work on my photography. Sadly I have not been able to get out and take many photos, which explains the lack of pictures for my blog.