Friday, March 28, 2008

Mandatory Fun

So you are probably wondering what exactly Mandatory Fun is. That is what I call Team outings for work. Some are more fun than others and some are more mandatory than others. Last time we had Mandatory fun it was the entire team and we went bowling. This time was a smaller group and we were not given any heavy objects to toss at each other. This time around our Mandatory fun involved eating WAY too much. We went as a team to Shady Maple Lets just say I skipped lunch knowing this is where I would be having dinner. For those that have never been lets just say it is a Behemoth of a buffet. Where else can you have mac and cheese, cheese fries, salad, Purple cheesecake, perogies, pizza, fried shrimp, and sweet potatoes on the same plate...

It really is in the middle of nowhere but worth the drive out.



I of course took my camera along so I could get some shots of this crazy group. Of course a few were later than others, you know you are late if you arrive after Bhaskar....















Some just can't tear themselves away from their email..




We even got a little accordian music mood music.




Don't worry Ashish I will brign you in a copy of all this pictures and any others I have from work ouings..