Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My Family is Nuttier than Squirrel poop

Yep they are nutty but I do love them. I just got back from an unexpected trip to Maine to visit my dad who had been sick. Luckily he is on the mend... It was good to spend a few days in Maine and I will have lots more to say about the trip later but for tonight I wanted to get something short put up on my Blog...

So why is my family so crazy.... Well here is just a small sampling what makes them so nutty in my book...
Dad- He has has a motorcycle in the basement next to a large carboard cut out of Elvis.
Bobbi- and her sock bird feeder. (Emily she was sooo 215ing over that sock feeder)
Emily- who speaks in code that very few can understand or translate.
Uncle Ritchie- who is just plain crazy no explination needed if you meet the man.
Uncle Brett - who went from playing with sticks for a living to playing with rocks for a living.
Josh who calls home but doesn't want to talk to anyone but dad.
Susie is probably the nuttiest casue she wants her boyfriend Wade to come and meet her crazy family.. And she means the real family, not the family on their best behavior...
Okay I am beat. I need a whoppie pie then off to bed... (yes I meant to type Whoppie, not whoopie)

Will Blog more later for now enjoy a few pictures from my trip. More to come.