Friday, August 24, 2007

Update on school and some other little things

Well the second Summer semester at ursinus has come to a close. Another 2 classes checked off the list. So now I have 12 credits finished and 52 more to go. (Man that makes it sound like I am nnever going to finish...) I took 2 classes that are pass/fail and 2 that were graded. I received an "A" in both of my graded classes. I had the same teaher for 3 of my 4 classes this summer. Joe Vesey. Excellent teacher, My other teacher was Ron Bywaters who was also a great teacher. I have a class with him this fall, and another one with Joe.

Well Fall semster starts up next week. Guess I better get my book and my parking permit for the year...

For those wondering about what I decided to do about my laser eye surgery well it is still up in the air. I want to get it but I do not know yet if I qualify or not. I go back on 9/5 to find out one way or the other.

I am still working on my digital protfolio but it is slow going since I have so much else going on.

Not much else to report.....