Thursday, August 2, 2007

decisions decisions

So this week I finished my 3rd class since going back to school, and in 3 weeks I will finish my 4th class. I will have 12 credits down and at least 52 more to go. UGH!!! It seems like so much but I keep hearing the time will fly by. I sure hope that holds true. I am now looking at a dual major which is really going to make things crazy for me this fall not to mention expensive. Instead of taking just 8 or maybe 10 credits I am going to be taking possibly 16. 8 of which I will most likely not get reimbursed for from work since they only cover to a semester. I am looking into it though since I would only be taking 2 classes at a time since a lot of my classes do not follow the normal semster rules. I am waiting to hear back from the benefits department on how they are going to handle assistance now that more and more schools are doing accelerated programs with classes lasting 7-8 weeks instead of the traditional 15. The Fall was going to seem easier than this summer but not it might be that much tougher. I have a week or so to decide so any input from my readers would be greatly appreciated.

Going this summer has been tough with everything else going on. But I have stuck it out and given it my all despite wanting to throw in the towel more than once. Now I just need to decide if I am going to do the dual major and bulk up on classes this fall or stick with the single major and bulk up in other places for classes.