Saturday, May 30, 2009

What I have been up to since graduation..

Taking pictures and LOTS of them..

First there was pictures of the Perry Family

Second a 6AM trip to Philly with the just Matt and Chelsea

Third was some quick family and kid pics for the Braodbents

Fourth I got to sneak in some pics of Zach and Kate

Fifth was the sweet Cole Arthur.

Sixth was pics of the equally sweet Hall baby.

Seventh was some quick senior pics or Breckyn (Which I will finally have blogged tomorrow)

Since then I have been trying to take some more pics of the M&M's I got for graduation for a wall picture but have given up and decided to just eat them!!


Aside from all that just lots of working, and editing all those pictures and thinking I really need to redo my blogs, but have not gotten to far on that...