Sunday, May 10, 2009

Just call me Leighton 4.0

AHHHH Grades have posted and I some how managed to get to graduation with my 4.0 intact. I have never been a huge fan of school, well the homework aspect of it in particular. So next Saturday when I graduate it will be Summa Cum Laude with my 4.0. I am a bit in shock honestly. I am not sure it has sunk in I am actually done with classes.

My sister was kind enough to let me know I am sick fo getting a 4.0. but you know seeign as she is a crminal it is hard to take her seriously. (Long story on the criminal story, pretty funny actually.)

So next Saturday is graduation, so that means I got to spend a good portion of this weekend doing yard work and house work. a portion of that included 7 loads of laundry. Still LOTS to do before the family gets here next weekend. I think I need a house cleaner.. Still feeling Bummed that my aunt Lois and cousin Jamie with baby Ellie are not coming now but we skyped today and got to see sweet little Ellie. We will Skype next weekend for sure.

So this week will be pretty busy with getting ready for family next weekend. Then I am determined to do some major purging of stuff that I have been collecting. Time to get rid of stuff. I feel like I have a ton of tings to get caught back up on now that I am done with school.

Thanks to everyone that was so supportive and encouraging while I finished up my degree!!