Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh my Twitching Back

I have been having muscle spasms on the left side of my back for a few days now. It is making me crazy. I suspect once I get through my last final exam tonight and my stress level reduces some they will subside but until them they are more than a bit annoying!!

Tonight is my last class and the final group project that stands between me and graduation. Have I mentioned how much I do NOT enjoy group projects. Did I also mention this project is also all that stands between me and a 4.0 GPA at graduation.

I have lots of blogging to catch up on once school is done and I get caught up on yard work and house work before the family comes next weekend for my graduation. However, since it has rained for like the last 9 days and my yard is swamp like I might not be worrying much about the yard work part. Plus since my cousin and aunt are not longer coming we skip the white glove test on the house cleaning, now it just has to be presentable, or at least I hope I can get away with presentable.