Monday, July 9, 2007

Missing the family already!!

So everyone left town today to head home and it is already lonely without them. I might just miss Willy the most. He is such a sweet dog. Maybe Grover will be that sweet once he is 14. I felt bad that Grover kept beating up on poor Willy.

Ryan flew out early this morning, it was a quiet ride to the airport since neither of us are morning people. Then I headed back home took a short nap before getting ready for work. I hung around the house till the rest of the crew stopped by to pick up Willy. I wanted to get to say goodbye to them, I also wanted Jamie to see I was carrying my new Coach bag. I actually put some thought into what I was wearing today so that I could carry it. I also had to find something to wear that I would not die in since it is supposed to be 99 today with the heat index feeling like over 100. I REALLY hope the AC is working at school tonight.

Now if I have to look for the bright side of the family leaving already I guess it would be I will eat less, well once the leftovers are gone that is. Our fridge has more food in it than I have seen in a long time. (Not to mention Chees cake and Nugget's Ice cream cake left overs!!!) I guess it is also good Jamie and I can't go shopping anymore, I would be broke in no time. I did get some really cute things while she was here though, most of which I can wear into the fall which will be good.

But I still wish they could have stayed longer. I was really depressing driving into work today, plus starting back to class this week makes it tough too. I am glad I got to do something fun last week while I was not in class 3 times a week. I hope the end of august works out the same way so that I can spend some time with Tim either here or in Las Vegas.

Well back to the normal routine, with hopes of more exciting things to come before long. Luckily we know we will get to see the family in January when Brad gets married. Mom and I hope to have a guest room put together by then. It is good to have a deadline to get it done.