Monday, July 16, 2007

My Dream

What is your dream? What would you be doing right now if you could do anything? For me I would be doing photography full time, and instead of going to school part time for business I would be going here full time http://hallmark.edu/ I have wanted to go to this school for over a decade now and not a year goes by that I do not still think about it. It is a 10 month program in which you are doing something photography related all the time. It is an intense program but you are immersed in photography and the business of photography. Yep sounds like a perfect 10 months to me. I have one friend looking into going there and another I really think should give it some serious consideration.

But alas the dream remains on hold a little longer for me, and that is okay. Maybe one day I will throw caution to the wind and just go for it.

So I would love to hear what your dreams are, what would you be doing right now if you could be doing anything? Or are you lucky enough to be doing exactly what you want to? If so what is it????