Friday, July 6, 2007

Time with the family



Tuesday might July 3rd,2007 I went to the airport to pick up my cousin Ryan, also known as nugget head. My cousin Jamie and her husband Jeff came with me. The rest of the family went out to eat and hung out at the house. After we retrieved Ryan we went to Geno's in south Philly for dinner. Jeff had seen something on the food network about Pat's and Geno's and wanted to go. All I can say is thank goodness for the TOM TOM which got us there. We used the voice called Tim that spoke to us in a british accent, it made me miss my Tim, *sigh*. After dinner and some pictures we drove around philly then headed towards home. We used the TOM TOM once again to find the schools Jamie and Ryan went to in Chestnut Hill before moving to Wisconsin.
It is great to have them visiting and I am sure over the next few days there will be more stories to tell. Poor Jeff only just found out that Jamie was one of those kids that bit, she used to bite me all the time. We fought just like sisters would......