Saturday, July 14, 2007

Random thoughts and pictures



So I just got back from a short bike ride, about 15 miles. I had to go retrieve my phone from my friend's house where i left it Thursday evening. It was a great night for a ride. perfect weather and the trail was virtually empty. I think I passed 6 other bikers, 2 people roller blading and about 6 or so walkers. There was a family of geese and about 1 million gnats......

I thought a bike ride would clear my mind and leave me feeling more motivated to come home and finish my homework for the weekend but that was not the case. I did however get a chance to do some thinking. It really is a beautiful trail, maybe next time I head out I will grab and take a long my point and shoot camera and post some pictures on here. Anyway I realized a few things while I was out riding. The first is the most obvious, I am out of shape... The other things I thought about were more about what is important to me and the things that make me smile. It helps keep things in perspective. So I decided to post a few pictures of those things. This is just a small representation..

Oh take a look at my survey on the side. I am trying to decide which big purchase I should make next year. Laser Eye surgery so I can ditch my glasses, or a digital back for my medium format camera so I can do more professional level photography work. Let me know what you think....