Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not much new here this week....

Ahh time for another blog. This one will probably be on the shorter side since there is not much new to report here. I am busy with my second semester at school, and all the reading is kicking my butt. So I will not be reading the new Harry Potter book as soon as it comes out. I will have to wait till August when I am back do only having class once a week….

So I have gotten a couple of questions about the digital back I am thinking about buying for my camera, It is not available in the US yet but here is a link to what it is.
http://www.mamiya.com/cameras.asp?id=1&id2=2127


Also for those of you trying to guess which other friend of mine I think would like the school I mentioned wanting to go to it is Paul…. He is currently in Iraq working but still gets a chance to take some pictures from time to time… Check out the website he has been building.. It is still a work in progress so check back from time to time…. http://www.cprambo.com/ He has some real talent and enjoys photography….

Well that’s all for now. If you haven't done so already don't forget to Vote on my poll....