Monday, October 27, 2008

Biz gets Baptized

So this past weekend my foster Sister’s “baby” got baptized. Can Biz really already be 8? Man time flies.

I can’t believe she is so grown up.



No denying whose kid she is, she look just like her Daddy.



She was fortunate to have both sets of grandparents there for her big day.



She was just beaming as we took a few family pictures beforehand.



She was very excited for her big day. She informed me she woke up at 6:13 AM when she came down to give me a hug that morning. (Perhaps that is why she needed a nap in the afternoon before we all went out to dinner.)



Sam and Hannah spent the day hanging out also. I got to take a few snapshots of their adorable children Erica and Aaron. Sadly it was raining like crazy that day so I didn’t get to do as many pictures as I would have liked. But there is no denying how cute these two are.









I did get to take a few pictures of David and Maddy and as I was going through them I could not believe how grown-up they look. Makes me a little sad but at the same time I am so proud of the young adults they are both becoming.





My visit was very short, I had to head home after dinner, and I ate way too much. Thanks again to my Mautz family for inviting me to be part of this special day.