Monday, October 20, 2008

Busy and loving it!!!

I am the first to admit I was beyond excited when I realized I would have NO school work this past weekend since I finished up my classes and my next doesn’t start till the 28th. However, I was just as busy, if not busier. Here is the recap so far starting with Thursday night.

After work on Thursday I got to take pictures of the adorable little Miss K. I knew I had to get them edited that night so I didn’t fall too far behind.



Then late Thursday night I got a call from one of the fabulous youth in my ward who was looking for another adult driver for a trip to Dorney Park they were taking. Notice I didn’t say they were looking for a chaperone cause clearly despite the age on my driver’s license I do NOT act that age. So I quickly made a mental list of things I needed to rearrange so I could do it and told him sure I would be happy to help out. Plus I love me some roller coasters. (stayed tuned for a blog just about that trip)



Then Saturday Morning I got to sleep in since my early morning session had to cancel.

After that I had a session with my friend Missy who I convinced to let me take her pictures. She is a good sport about things.



There was also a mini pet session. Even with one eye this guy is a cutie.



I then got to meet up with one of the women from a photography message board I am a part of and do maternity pictures of, Hello beautiful!!



Then Sunday I had two Family sessions. First up was the Perry's who could not have looked cuter. And we won't talk about the small incident with the car, keys and kids all in one location and the locked doors. (My Bad)



Then that afternoon I got to click some pics of the Marostica family!!




Make sure you swing by my Photography Blog over the next couple of days to see more pictures from the sessions I did and will be doing this weekend.