Friday, May 30, 2008

Dinner out with the work crew

So tonight we all went to Bawarchi in Chesterbrook for some Indian food. Everything we had was really good. The occasion tonight was not the usual to say goodbye to anyone or welcoming in new group members. Tonight Ramana wanted to celebrate the birth of his little girl with his coworkers.
















We also joked that it was a liberation celebration for Prashant to finally be free from that Tyrant Ashish that he had to work with.



Just kidding Ashish we really do still love you. But it is good to know Prashant really does have a voice and can talk to someone other than Baboon (Anshuman, Sir). Now we just need to seperate those 2.

We had all sworts of yummy food but I can't rememebr what 1/2 of it is called, even with a take out menu. The one I really wish I could remember is the Cauliflower dish we had as an apetizer. It was great!! My kind of vegetable all the way. Some stuff I do remember (Or at least I think I remember) that we had was Aloo Tikki, Aloo Choley, Chicken Vindaloo, Chicken Biryani, shrimp Biryani, yummy breads and a few other dishes. Oh and I had a Mango Lassi to drink per Ramana's suggestion and it was very good. (Hey guys feel free to leave a comment and fill in the other dishes we had that I missed)


Some of the food was very spicy and Jeff was bright red so they kept asking him if it was hot, as a joke.



They were kind enough to pick a night I could actually join them and didn't have class. Thanks again Ramana and congrats on your precious litle girl.

Oh and one final note. Don't get into a car with this guy, he has his red and green lights confused.