Sunday, May 11, 2008

My weekend fun..

I have never been a fan of homework. I had a ton of it to get done this weekend. Luckily there were a few things I got to do this weekend that were fun.

I got to get some fun pictures of these two. Love the expressions we were able to catch.







No worries I did get to snap a few shots without the silly faces that can be seen here. Cute kids.

Then there was that saturday evening "fun" I had. I mean what could be more fun than making one of your best friend's kids cry for 3 hours almost nonstop?
I really felt bad i could not comfort her and oddly I took out the camera and she stopped crying for a few minutes.






Then it was back to screaming...







I have such a way with kids don't I? Does it make me a bad person that I took pictures of her screaming??? Oddly enough I preferred my time with little Ali over doing homework.

Then on Sunday I got to spend time with my mom and my grandmother for Mother's day. Less crying that's for sure..