Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Photoshoots from this weekend.

So when not working I got to enjoy my favorite hobby and snap a few shots. I tend to stick more pictures on my photography blog than I do on this one but thought I would share a few from this weekend.

There was some 1st Communion shots for a co worker's daughter





Here little sister was a huge helper to me and her mom that day..



Then there was My dog Grover's photo session that he wanted no part of. He is worse than a toddler when it comes to getting pictures of him.

I had no idea dogs could glare at you like that.





I knew little kids were good at sticking their tongues out, appareantly dogs are too.



Then I also got to take some shots of a classmates kids. Toddlers are tough and this one was no exception but she is so dang cute..




Her older brother was a great subject





and I even talked mom into a few family shots.