Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not much happening

So this weekend was filled with a lot of homework and some housework. It has been beastly hot here and I am just not used to it. I have to say one thing I am very thankful for is AIR CONDITIONING!!!!

But I did make a brief trip to the park to do a few pictures and when I look at this picture you can't help but smile, despite the heat and humidity.


It doesn't get much cuter than that. They were such good girls.

So another week starts. Amongst the usual stuff of work, and school my cousin Ryan and his girlfriend will be making a brief stop on Tuesday on there way up to Boston. Then Saturday is the all important holiday of Flag Day, or as I like to call it my birthday. Ugh I can't believe I am going to be 35. When did I get so old??? I think we are headed to Rice's flea market in the morning where hopefully there is a good bargain or two waiting to be found. Plus there is usually dinner out for things like birthdays.