Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am taking a much needed break from some technology…

Okay so what does that really mean? I will be “offline” from Friday to probably the following Monday, maybe longer depending how the eyes heal after surgery. I am having my PRK laser surgery done Friday and will not be “online” for a few days while my eyes heal. I am actually looking forward to the forced break. I work on a computer all day, my classes at school require at least some online work, I have 2 blogs, a myspace page, a facebook page, at least 5 active email addresses, and I have various chat programs, (Google Talk, AIM, MSN, and Yahoo). Plus I use the internet all the time for various different things like shopping, research, etc.. It is just so over whelming to keep up with it all. So now I will get the break if only for a few days while I recover. I will also not be driving, reading, working, or watching TV, but if I get bored I might listen to it. LOL Really I am hoping to at least get some real resting done, and get caught up on a little sleep at least, since I will have a lot to get caught up on once I am online again and able to drive again and head back to work. As soon as I am back online I promise an update on the eye surgery here on the blog.