Friday, September 21, 2007

1 week later

So it has been a week since my eye surgery and my vision is not as good as I thought it would be by now. My vision is very hazy and I am hoping that it is temporary and that it will clear up soon. I still don’t know if I will be glasses free or if I will still need them once my eyes stabilize. I am hoping for the being glasses free option. My right eye is still the weaker of the 2 eyes and I am really hoping it starts to get clearer, and the fact that both eyes are considerable worse than they were yesterday is a bit concerning. I really hope by next Friday my eyes are clearer before my drive to Maine.

Last night I left the house for the first time in a week to go some place other than the eye doctor, granted it was just to go to class but it was nice to be out of the house and driving again. I probably should not have been driving but I made it to school and home safe and sound. Tonight I start another class so I will get to venture out again. I am looking forward to this new class even though it is a Friday/Saturday class but it is only for 3 weekends. I am just glad to be starting to get back into the land of the living. I have been working from home for the last few days but the not being able to leave the house thing is getting old.