Friday, January 30, 2009

Wonder Woman!!!

Since Chelsea asked to see the Wonder woman pics here you go. When I was little I was just slightly obsessed with Wonder Woman. I was convinced when I grew up I was going to be just like her, invisible jet and all. She was my idol, I mean she was patriotic in her red white and blue complete with stars, And since I was born on Flag day I liked that even more, She knew how to accessorize, Loved her Huge Bracelets, and they were bullet proof to boot, she was a princess and got to wear a tiara, I mean what’s not to love right? I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on that Lasso of Truth either..

I had Wonder Woman Underoos, a wonder Woman Bathing suit, and I dressed up like Wonder Woman for Halloween.

Here are a few pics of the Wonder Woman bathing suit for your viewing pleasure..

Look at that diving form



Look at me Fly



I Loved to play with my cousin Jamie in the pool, yep this is the same cousin that gave me the nick name Zobbie.


My Aunt Lois was like a second mom to me, I even stopped listening to her just like I did to my mom.



and she liked to try to steal from me.. (She used to bite me too but that is another story)


After a tough day of swimming this Wonder Woman didn't have and Invisible jet to fly away in, she preferred a motorcycle ride.