Monday, January 19, 2009

Looking back at some ward members

I recently got some more negatives scanned by scan cafe and when I was looking through then a few shouted out to be shared!!

The Chavous Family, Can you believe Dominique will graduate HS this year...
The Bringhurtsts short a few kiddos..
Dave and Aubry with little Emma...


Margie and Abby...

That fun Fultz family

The Kneelands


That crazy Low family....

The Crazy Cox family, I still miss them..


The Hinchman's before their last daughter joined the family


The Pope's from the first time they were in our ward. Can you believe little Jaclyn is getting married this coming February???

I got a kick out of seeing these pictures again.. (although the ones of me when i was about 5 in my wonder woman bathing suit had a bit higher comedic factor... Maybe I should post a few of those.. thoughts?