Monday, September 15, 2008

Not much to report

I realize my blog has been lacking. Sadly there is just not that much going on to write about.

I did get a really awesome gift in the mail a couple weeks ago that I can’t wait to use. It is a cream colored baby afghan that is going to be perfect for new born shots, just need to find me some newborns to photograph. Thanks again to Jill for making me such a wonderful gift.

Lets see what other exciting things can I update all my readers on. Oh my baby brother got engaged this past weekend. No other details to share though, other than it will most likely be in DC since that is where her family is from. I got a text simply telling me he was engaged. So I am sure there will be details coming on that, and no I am not going to be his photographer, he is flying a friend from college out to do it.

Saturday night I went to the adult session of Stake conference and then joined a large group that made the obligatory stop at Zwahlen’s http://zwahlens.com/ afterward for ice cream… There was the big table of people and the smaller table. We nicknamed the tables the adult table and the kids table, I am sure you can all figure out which table I was at. Yep I was at the kids table with the Stratton’s and the Latey’s, and I am convinced we had the most fun by far. Oh and Dave Vagnoni was suffering an identity crisis and ended up at the kids table after a stint at the adult table.

Missy and I have been getting caught up after not seeing each other for 30 years. See the below post if you are not sure who Missy is and why we have not seen each other in 30 years. We are both having fun reliving the highlights from our youth, like Strawberry shortcake dolls and scratch and sniff stickers. E-bay is a dangerous place when it comes to looking for things from your childhood. I should take some pictures of my finds and post them at some point… Maybe next post will include pictures…

See I told you not much going on in my little area of the world. Everything else is school and work, and trying to decide if I should go for my masters degree after I finish up school in May..