Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Not much to report - still here

I realize it has been over 2 weeks since my last update so I figured I better post something so people do not think I fell off the face of the planet. Things have just been busy with work and school. The good news is I will be done school in about 8 weeks and I am looking forward to that. I took a very quick trip out to Indiana in February for a couple days to visit with my cousin and take some maternity pictures for her. You can see a few here. I will head back out in about 12 days to meet her little girl who will be arriving on the 23rd, and of course lots of pictures will be taken.

I got to help my sweet friend Chelsea host a baby shower for Emily. I could not be more excited for her to be expecting, and I look forward to getting to take her maternity pictures as she gets closer to her due date!! Of course I took pictures at the shower but have not had a chance to get them from my camera to my computer yet. That is on the top of my to do list, right after I finish my take home quiz for class.

Other than that I am enjoying the more days of sunshine we have had lately and the slightly warmer weather. I am ready for spring to officially arrive, and the flowers that come with it so I can take pictures of the flowers..