Friday, November 2, 2007

November already?????

Oh my word, where has the time gone. I can’t believe it is November already. The last couple of months have really flown by. School has kept me busy and I am glad I only have 1 class for the second half of the semester instead of two classes like the first half. Still we have lots of reading and homework to do for the class so 1 is keeping me plenty busy. We will also have a big group project we will be working on. Most of the class is a carry over from one of my classes last semester. So we already know each other a little bit. It is my 4th class with Hannah which is cool. We are also in the same group for the project which I am happy about. She is easy to work with and get along with.

Halloween this year was a non-event. I didn’t even hand out candy this year because I end up eating too much of it myself. I went to our ward Trunk or treat party. I am now part of the activities committee so I was there to help out. The next big event we will be planning is the upcoming Christmas party. We will meet this coming Sunday to discuss what we are going to do for the party. We will also be trying to plan some of next year’s activities or at the very least getting them on the calendar so we know when we will be having the various activities. I am really pushing for an 80’s dance/party. I think it would be a lot of fun and I already have the music aspect covered along with a bunch of ideas for decorations and activities for the evening. I probably have more ideas then we could possibly use for one event, and I know others will come up with things I had not ever thought of so we can all chose the best of the best.

For those wondering about my eyes they have improved quite a bit and are probably as good as they are going to get but I am still not sure if I am happy with it or not since it isn’t as good as I was hoping for. Reading is still difficult and distances still pose a challenge.

The weather here has gotten considerably cooler over the last week but you would not know it here at work. For some reason it is an oven on our floor. We have had doors and windows open for the last few days trying to cool things down in the afternoon. I hope in the dead of winter when it is really cold out that it is still warm inside.

Tonight I will be shooting a corporate event and last weekend I shot a wedding reception. I will probably also being doing family portraits for a few freinds over the next few weeks as the holidays approach. It is nice to be able to use my camera at least a little again. Hopefully when I am done with school in a little over 1 1/2 years I will be able to do more with my photography. Of course oif either of the other business ventures I am working on take off I still might be too busy... Only time will tell. Oh and for those wondering we decided on "The ChellGar Group" as our company name.