Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

One of my favorite holidays is Thanksgiving. It is about food, friends and family. Who could ask for a better combination. There is a lot to be thankful for and way more than I have time to list here but here are a few things.
I think the thing I am most thankful for is my knowledge of the Gospel an the love of my savior.
I get to have dinner with my mom and grandmother, even if my grandmother is in a cranky mood at least she is still with us.
I am thankful my cousin is having a great pregnancy and that her little girl will be here in March.
Thankful for my great friends and family.
Thankful that I am almost done with school.
Thankful I am relatively healthy.
Thankful for a roof over my head.

And today I am thhankful we are goig out to dinner so I don't have to do any cooking or cleaning. It is nice to have a day to really rest..