Thursday, April 17, 2008

My mini vacation to VA

I am so excited that Aaron has decided to go to Mica next year which means the family is packing up and moving east for at least 2 years. This means a much shorter commute to see them. I can’t wait. I have really missed spending time with Carrie and the rest of her family. I got to spend a couple days with Carrie and the kids while they were in Virginia for spring break. So of course I had to blog about it.

Biz is a seven year old with an infectious laugh, eyelashes to die for and the cutest dimple. She is a sweet loving little girl with a great sense of humor.




When I hear her laugh I can’t help but laugh too, she has a great laugh. Oh and she has some real skill quoting lines from TV shows or movies. The one that cracks me up every time is “I said Good Day , daddy” Can anyone name what that is from.


Watch out for this one when she gets really tired though. There will be tears and tattling if you keep her from her precious slumber land. No talking when this little munchkin is trying to get to sleep. Shhhhhhh.....



Maddy is 11 going on 30 and has preteen attitude mastered.


Maddy cracks me up. For example we were all just chatting and Maddy asked if she could check her email. Jokingly I said “who is going to email you, you don’t have any friends?” Her response, completely serious was. “Yes I do.. Target, my points and JCPenny all email me.” I think there was even an eye roll as if to say "Sheesh of course I have friends emailing me".. We were all rolling at this. Then she gets on her email and what do you know the top message is from her buddy JCPenny, she also had an email from Home Depot, but sadly her friend Target chose not to email her this week.


On our way to the natural history museum she was dancing around at the front of the train with Biz, and when we pointed out everyone was staring at her she was quite happy with herself. There was also some mention about throwing some money their way for tips to help Daddy pay for 2 years of school. What a silly bunch tese three are.



Don't you love the static hair she has going on?



As you can see David was not as into the whole floor show his sisters were putting on.


My sweet little carwash buddy David is 13. I can’t believe he is a teenager. Of course he has to deal with teenage boy things like younger sisters. How does a teenager deal with his frustrations and get out of a grumpy mood? He farts in his sister’s face of course. Yep sweet little David let one rip in Maddy’s face while she was in bed. Is it bad we all laughed at that? hey at least it cheered him up some.

This look speaks volumes... The joy of being a big brother



Poor D was a bit out numbered by the female population this week since his dad was not able to make it this trip due to work. D was finishing up in the bathroom after his shower and on the other side of the door there was a discussion about bra’s happening and he was like “Hey I can hear you.” Poor kid. Thankfully there is technology that allows for face to face chats over the computer though when a boy needs to talk to his dad. Aaron is a great father and husband so I can understand why the kids missed him so much.
D you are going to be a heartbreaker one day. Just look at those eyes...


I can't wait to spend more time with these kiddos



Poor Aunt Marit better rest up though