Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Party Season

It's December so that means it is time for the holiday parties to hit in a big way. I have decided to once again skip the big SEI holiday party but we will have several smaller ones at work which I will be part of, it is all part of that mandatory fun we do at work.
However the first party to hit this holiday season was the ward Christmas party. Being on the activities committee it was a given I would be there. So aside from helping out in the kitchen and beign in charge of decorations, and set up I also brought my camera along so I could get a few shots for a bigger project I will be working on over the next year for the Activities committee.
The night was a good one and the program was fun since it got people involved singing hymns, even if one of the wisemen had further to travel than the others and was a little late to shower his gifts on the Christ child.

So here are a few of the pictures I took during the night.